Another year is nearing an end and a new year is approaching. Mr Tommi Rantanen, Managing Director of Halton Marine, shared his thoughts on the past year and expectations for the year 2015.
– Once again, the year is almost in the end and it is time to thank all of our customers, partners and suppliers for the past year. We appreciate your continuous trust on us.
– I would also like to thank Halton Marine team for your commitment. We have experienced a strong growth this year as Halton Marine’s turnover has grown with 35% compared to previous year. And it is only natural that the strong growth brings along challenges but I believe that nevertheless, everybody has done their best to give excellent service for our customers.
– A lot has been going on during the year 2014; we finalized our strategy for 2019 and started implementing it internally. We moved to new premises in Dubai, opened a new showroom and a laboratory in Shanghai and made major investments in our production capacity in our factory in Lahti. Most importantly, we spent time with our customers.
Expectations for the year 2015?
– We are not expecting a strong growth for the year 2015 at the moment, however, we believe that we will keep on going to a right direction and grow moderately during next year. Halton Marine will keep on focusing on serving customers as technical experts. We are aiming for easy-to-do-business-with -relationships however demanding the projects might be. We will continue expanding our operations geographically in order to serve our customers locally with their projects. We will continue investing in R&D in order to maintain our technological advantage and to offer new interesting products, systems and services. For example, in the beginning of the year we are ready to deliver our new circular fire dampers named FDO. And there is more to come during the year – stay tuned!
– I would also like to mention that we have recruited several new professionals this year to serve our customers and the same development will continue in the year 2015 in order to meet the growth of our business.
On behalf of Halton Marine team, I would like to wish you and your loved ones happy holiday season and all the best for the year 2015.
Managing Director of Halton Marine